Meaco Dehumidifiers Compared
Impacts Of Condensation
- Water droplets can form all over windows and if unlucky, can also accumulate puddles on windowsills.
- Condensation can develop on outside walls in extreme cases.
- Mould can commonly grow in the bathroom, or on walls or furniture, deteriorating the property and destroying carpets, flooring, wallpaper and furnishings.
- Health can be adversely affected. Mould spores (seeds) spread around a home causing allergic reactions to some when inhaled.
- The energy efficiency of the property is reduced as heating must work harder to try and combat these issues.
- Visual deterioration and structural damage to the property can occur.
- Moisture becoming entrapped within the structure can result in long term external damage resulting in costly rectification work.
Consider buying a dehumidifier—it works by reducing the level of humidity in the air, through sucking in air from the room at one end, removing the moisture, and then blowing it back out into the room again. The Meaco DD8L Zambezi dehumidifier has a Which? Best Buy Award, works well at low temperatures, is cheaper than using a tumble dryer to dry clothes, and as a desiccant dehumidifier, adds warmth back into a room.
A small property will need a small quiet dehumidifier and one that can be moved between rooms. The MeacoDry ABC 10L and 12 range have been designed with flats in mind, with a whisper-quiet noise level of 35dB, low-weight and availability in a choice of colours. The MeacoDry 20L is designed for the larger home. All have a been accredited with a Quiet Mark after extensive testing found them to be the quietest products.
If you have any questions or need any advice about which dehumidifier is best for your requirements, please reach out to us via chat, phone or our contact form.